This model can play the 7-10 inch vinyl records, we have supported 33 rpm 45 rpm and 78 rpm three version.
- 【Vintage & Classic Design】This gramophone is a perfectly designed DIY puzzle wooden craft kit that can play vinyl records in real life.
- 【Sophisticated Details】3-Speed(33/45/78RPM) Turntable, ruby record head, suitable for 7/10 inch vinyl record, complimentary 7-inch record(3 music). Electric rotate mode/ hand rotate mode.
- 【Self-Assembly】This 3D wooden Puzzel cut with exquisite laser technology, 424 pcs. No tools nor glue needed, you just follow the english manual with pictures provided, finished size 8.9*10.3*16.9 inch.
- 【Decent Gift & Decoration】This is an amazing gift for adults and teens on Christmas, New Year, birthday, Valentine’s Day and a perfect decoration for home, office, meeting room, coffee shop and bookstore.
- 【Fun Entertainment & Challenge】Intellectual game for adults and kids. Working together with family or friends to complete a puzzle can not only exercise logicality and sensory coordination, but also give you a chance to develop a closer relationship and create a joyful atmosphere.
FAQ: 1. What’s the difference between “Manual Version” and “Electric Version”?
Manual version: Need to keep shaking the handle to play music
Electric version: It can play music by hand or electric power on to play music automatically
Wax is not included if shipped from China. Due to customs restrictions,can be replaced by candle.
Comes with a vinyl record containing 3 music:
The Merry Gent,Memory Of A Dance,The Giant Killers.
Wood piece:424 pcs;
Assembly time:about 8 hours.
Recommend age:14+,children under the age of 14 can complete the assembly accompanied by their parents.
Package size:317*235*83 mm
the History of Gramophone
The gramophone, invented by the American Edison in 1877, is generally regarded as a miracle in the 19th century. It is a machine that records and reproduces sound through analog signals. In the 1940s, the gramophone was the main music player, and it can still be seen on the screen. After the 1960s, people gradually entered the digital age, and the gramophone gradually faded out of people’s vision. However, the sounds recorded in the analog signal era are still played through the gramophone, which is more classic and precious.
Today, we use 424 pieces of wood to reproduce its shape, structure, and function in a completely new way. It is not only just a model, but also a gramophone that can really play records.
What is unknown is that the most classical gramophone is manual. In order to revive the classics, we adopted a similar structure. Through the internal complex gear structure, it can be played without a battery, which makes people feel the unique experience of playing in person.
It supports 7-inch and 10-inch records.
Manually control the volume through the knob. We also made a micro usb port, which can be connected to an external power supply to reduce the intensity of the hand crank.
Follow the English instructions step by step.It takes about 8 hours to complete.
Laser precision cutting,assembled by buckle,each part has corresponding code, which makes the assemble easier.
There are no reviews yet.